16.9.12

Changes of me

It is 16th September ady my first September post! Sorry for late update my blog cause I was so lazy :( arhhh...don't hate me pls. Today will gonna be a long post.haha... I view my old picture and I found that I had changed a lot.OMG! Really! From no lens no makeup to smoked makeup to light makeup until now lazy makeup..long hair to short hair until now long hair..lolllll....Big changes of me haha...


 when I was 13 years old....Bad skill lolllll...#fail

 when I was 14 years old... Short hair of me ...bad edit skill haha

Am I cute ? lollll.....

 I was started learn posing..

First time wear lens... 







first time learn to makeup with my sis..

 Second time..I think it is smoked makeup lolll...















 Blue eyes lollll



 smoked smoked smoked makeup lollll got a little spider! haha

 Cool right? act cool here lollll

 Act cute here

 Act cool here! really cool i think! hahaha

 This toooo cool haha

 I'm a little kid! lolll...

natural me ! love~~~

So the world are no ugly women only lazy women! I very approved ! lolll....Okayy gonna stop at here.. see u guys again! Byeeee~

1 comment: