26.8.12

Funny shooting 2

Sorry again until now i only free to update my blog.hehe...Oh this post are about the video shooting. That day we gathered at @Leisuremall around 10am. Awww...I should wake up early but I oversleep ady until 9am++..lollll..wtf...So I rushed rushed rushed rushed..haha stupid..i know..Then finally all done and I started walked to @Leisuremall. Geng leh I know and leisuremall was very near my house so I walked to there.lolll.. Can province car oil. Environmental protection. lollll..Okayy back to topic. When we all was reached ady then a guy dropped us to a house started prepared this video shooting. Forgot to told u all this video shooting have a title called ''Stress''. Okayy lets see some picture behind the scenes.:)


Behind the scenes..
 make up ing lolll



 my friend shy shy hahaha 



Random picture ;D
 selca 1

which one more nicer? hehehe

 Selca 2


nothing to do so I.....lollll short leg two different color ahahaha




my cute friend..damn funny right haha 


Hahaha thats all for that day and I went home early cause nothing to do lollll. Soooo tired! But I can't sleep since this few day ago...don't know what happen with me..something wrong with me I think..OMG...Do I get Insomnia?! How can?! wtf...I wanna sleep well. haizz...

Okayy la time to say goodnite and I hope I can sleep well tonight and tomorrow are open school!! wtf!!! I can't accept lorr...I want HOLIDAYS!!!! This few days not enough for me....I wanna rest at home..

Bye bye :D

2 comments: