14.8.12

Happy sweet 16

Hellooo...arhhh...ytd line got problem! wtf can't publish my new post..ishhh...Today gonna rewrite ytd post again...Okayy.. lets start my topic!


Ytd ytd ytd ytd was my Big day! wohoo! 10/8 Happy sweet 16 birthday to me! Sorry for late post~I was a teenager ady, not a child anymore...time fly so fast...Awww...16 years old, feel old ady...i don't want i don't want~ Pls give me back my childhood ! wtf i'm talking about?! something wrong with me lol.../ Lets back to this topic. I was celebrated my birthday with my family that day! My mummy, daddy, and lovely sis! My brother now are studying at Australia so can't celebrated with me :( My daddy bought a chocolate cake (my favourite) to me! It was so delicious! My sis bought starsbuck and present to me! My lovely friend also bought present for me and sang birthday song to me! I was so happy that day cause it was the first time my classmate sang birthday song to me! ♥ Love them all...touch ~



 starsbuck


 Birthday Present!


 Big Bang Pencil Case


Chocolate Cupcake made by Caryn jie 



Awesome! Thanks my lovely family and all my dear friend! Love u all`
Okaayyyy...finally done rewrite this post ady..time to say goodbye and i want go to sleep ady~(afternoon nap) wtf. lol 
So see u guy tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment