15.8.12

Oppa Gangnam Style


Hey guy! Oppa gangnam style! Ehh...sexy lady....PSY- gangnam style! Now the korean wind very famous ady..Now when you go everywhere also can hear this song.. .lol...I think this mv and song very funny specially PSY! And their dance too! I heard that this dance is Horse Riding Dance right? It is so cute and funny dance! I gonna learn this dance soon....lol 

okay..here the mv gangnam style hope you all like it. Damn nice!

 Oppa gangnam style! gangnam style! Ehh....sexy lady! Op op op oppa gangnam style!

Every time when I was heard this song I will feel so high...don't know why...something wrong with me lol...
Okaayyyy...Thats all for today and tomoro is my sis Kar Mun's birthday! Omg i havent prepare the gift for her yet..die la me...*fail*

Bye! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment