27.8.12

Happy Thursday!

Hi today I gonna blog about gathered with my best friend last thursday. Sorry I delay to update this post. That day we three little girl gathered at @Time square. I was wake up so early cause i don't wanna be late anymore. :(  That day we plan to go @Pavilion cause I was long time didn't went there shopping ady. I miss there..lolll....When we arrived, we plan to have a breakfast at TWG @Pavilion but it is very super duper expensive! So said goodbye to TWG and then we went to 6 floor the Tokyo Street. Ohww i wanna eat Hokkaido cake!! Long time didn't eat this cake ady it was so delicious but I still didn't buy...Bankrupt ar...I scared and I must save some money from now on..wtf...sad..sad..sad....
Until we saw Shimino @Pavilion. My friend told me this is a desert house and their crepes damn yummy.. Before this I also know this Shimino from the famous blogger Chuckei cause she has a video was shoot about this crepes with her sis and they said very yummy...I cannot wait to try this crepes! Awww...finally!
 Wish fulfilled!!! lolllllllllll.....






 wow...got many flavor!



 I choose fresh mango! yummy!

 my friend shy shy hehe

 Yoke ling~

Kelly~


After that, we bought wagashi something like a cake and inside the cake got many sauce and when you eat the sauce will stream to ur mouth..lollll...I don't know how to explain. My one is chocolate flavor same with my friend. Taste damn good! 




 The menu...bad capture lollll

 Choose ur favourite





Delicious!

Then we went to Redbox @Lowyat sing k! Happy time, happy girl! Party rock!


 My black pepper fish chop and plum juice

 My friend one I forgot the name ady..haha..with plum juice same with me


Don't know why happy time will flied very fast and my two friend was back home ady but I should wait until my father came and fetch me back after work. 8pm++ OMG, to make good use of time, I decided went to cinema watch movie 'The Dark Knight Rises'. Not bad wat I like bad man cause he is soooooo MAN! hahaha...But I don't know this movie was 2 hours++ so when my daddy reached and called me I also don't know cause in cinema my phone no network line at all! wtf...I think my daddy will be late came so I continued to watch my bad man..lollls...Finally I kena scold by daddy..haha...sad...


Bad man! so Man! Awww my love~lollll

Okayyy I better stop here and I know I used around 2 hour to blog this post because the line sucks! wtf...
And I know I still got many homework havent done yet tmr sure die la me...haha
Okay gtg now so bye

2 comments: